вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

baseball instruction dvd




Seriously. Iapos;m so excited about finishing those shoes. ..It only took, what?, like 3 months? ...well most of that time was spent waiting for the store to get the right size in stock, and then having them but being too stressed and busy to do a good job (and squirting out that acrylic is a big commitment since it dries never-to-come-back in a couple hours and I donapos;t want to start anything I canapos;t finish and then be left with a giant plateful of dried EXPENSIVE acrylic).

Anyways. I love how they came out. Iapos;m tempted to keep them for myself. ...Srsly. ...But I guess Iapos;ll settle for pictures.


Seriously they are like... How do I describe them... Itapos;s like if you got Bobsmade, Keith Haring and whoever designed the neon graffiti gangsta hideout set for the George Clooney Batman and Robin movie and put them all in a blender, thatapos;s what these shoes are like.


[ALSO: Is it silly to get annoyed at an English teacher for being pedantic?]

daihatsu charade gti, baseball instruction dvd, baseball instruction illinois, baseball instruction league little, baseball instruction new york.



Комментариев нет: